Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Totino's Mexican Style Frozen Pizza

Totino's Pizza is manufactured by Pillsbury and definitely lives up to the company name. I'm definitely not a fan of cooking anything, but this frozen pizza was worth it.

The Mexican style pizza featured ground beef, tomato, onion, and cheese as its toppings. I'm usually not a fan of onions on anything, but I am a fan of Mexican food - so i was willing to give this a try.

The pizza cooked up nice - a lot faster than the 12-13 minute cook time on the box, which was good. The pizza also cut cleanly and didn't leave a big mess in the kitchen.

However, they pizza really wasn't that Mexican. Sure it had all the ingredients, but it wasn't screaming TACO PIZZA!!!! But what was great was the crust. I love a thin crust pizza and this one was exceptional. It was almost cracker-like in it's crispness.




Product: Totino's Mexican Style Frozen Pizza
Available: Nationwide
Price: 92 cents
Grade: B-

No comments: